Do you have problems with gases and do not know what to do to solve them? In this OneHowTo article, we give you some natural remedies that will help you improve them and eventually eliminate them. Although for this it is also important to know what is the cause of flatulence and what foods produce gases. Here are some tips for eliminating gases.
- Lemon juice for gas
- Apple cider vinegar and honey for gases
- Celery for gases
- Take spices and carminative herbs for gases
- Stretch in the fetal position to eliminate the gases
- Other things to consider for gas elimination
During lunch and dinner, sip the juice of a lemon diluted in a glass of water. Likewise, every time you have gas pains you can drink the same mixture or choose to prepare a mixture of lemon juice and bicarbonate.
Lemon will be beneficial for flatulence because it helps regulate the pH of the stomach, so it is also indicated for other conditions such as indigestion or heartburn. In the same way, lemon has an infinity of beneficial properties for other conditions and ailments, as you can see in our article: What are the benefits of lemon.
You can also dilute two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and two of honey in a glass of water and drink this mixture at lunch or dinner in small sips. This drink will help eliminate gases since it helps regulate stomach acids as well as facilitating intestinal transit.
Likewise, you can turn to this natural remedy to treat many other conditions thanks to the benefits of apple cider vinegar, and there are even beauty tricks with vinegar. It is one of the best home remedies for gases.
Another way to end the gases is to boil for five minutes a bunch of celery in half a liter of water. Before each meal, you should take a glass of celery water to take advantage of the digestive and carminative properties of this vegetable, which will prevent the accumulation of gases in your stomach. It is one of the best home remedies for gases.
Fennel, coriander, cumin, green anise, and star anise are very good for gas elimination. To take better advantage of its active ingredients -which are found in the seeds-, add the seeds to the hot water, crush with a mixer, let stand and strain. Once this is done, you should drink the liquid little by little.
If you have many gases and you want to eliminate them at that time, we give you good advice. Lie in bed in the fetal position (see the photograph) and stay relaxed for a long time in this position. This will cause the anal sphincter to open, allowing you to expel the gases. It is one of the best home remedies for gases.
Other things to consider for gas elimination
- If you want to have fewer gases, you will also have to take into account the following:
- Relax before eating. If you can’t do it, take a relaxing infusion just before eating; for example, a lemon balm infusion.
- When you eat carbohydrates chew them a lot so that they reach the intestine well digested.
- Eat 5 times a day, but a small amount each time.
- Introduce ginger to your meals as it stimulates digestive secretions.
- Avoid eating fruit during meals because it ferments very easily and cools the stomach.
- Avoid taking dessert sweets.
- Avoid drinking during meals. You should drink water during the day at other times.
- Put heat in your stomach.
You may also like to read- https://pickarticle.co.uk/